Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Night Shift


Michael started Air Traffic Control training Feb 7th so my life has been 24/7 Aubry, which I am loving but sometimes it can get hectic around the Tagmir household. Michaels schedule alternates from day shift one week and night shift the following. Well this particular week is a night shift week, on night shift weeks I usually hang around my dad's house then go home around 9:30 or so. When I get home I usually put Aubry to bed and hang out until Michael gets home. Well last night when Michael got home we stayed up extra late watching a movie (a semi-date). Well Aubry had her shots yesterday morning and woke up this morning at 6:45(went to be around 3). SO I was extra groggy, but my little princess isn't feeling so happy these days. I def have noticed a change in attitude when Michael works nights. She doesn't get much time with him until the weekend anyway because he's always studying at work or at a classmates house. Today I asked her if she missed her daddy and she shot me a sad look. My baby is only 6mos old but she sure does have her own personality.


Aubry's appointment went wonderful! She weights 20lbs (10 more lbs and she will be right there with cousin Lizzie) and she is 29 inches long!!! Def taking after her Daddy. She is sitting up all by herself and almost crawling, any day now I'm sure. I'm so blessed to have such a healthy baby.


I am having trouble with Aubry growing up so fast, I feel like it was just yesterday we were settling in to our house wondering how our days/nights were going to be as far as sleep. Now its like where di those months go???? Aubry can wear most of Lizzies clothes....from a year ago (liz is 2 1/2!!). I really miss being pregnant....please tell me I'm not the only mom like this? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment