Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bath time equals play time for Aubs!!

It's not unusual to give Aubry a bath.....but EVERY evening has become a little chaotic....She loves bath time, I think she enjoys it more than eating...That in itself is crazy. Anyway, I filled up her pink tub that Aunt Leila got her while my gracious husband got her undressed and then brought her to the bathroom so I could put her in. I put her on the "infant" side and she was practially sitting instead of laying down soooooo I held the tears back and set her in the toddler seat. Every day I realize how big my precious baby is getting. I decided I should probably wash her hair since its going to be cold and yuky the next couple of days so I peaked around the bathroom door and asked Michael to get her brush for me...As I turned around I realized I was standing in a very large puddle of water. When I asked Miss Aubry what she had been doing she grabbed the rag and started "smacking" the water lol. I yelled for Michael to get the camera and she was just laughing and yelling. Its times like that that I just wanna scoop her up and kiss her...these days She looks at me like "What are you doing mom!". After I took her out of the bath I put a diaper on her and sat her in her crib so I could clean up the mess she had made....when I came back she was playing with all her stuffed animals...her favorite Airman Awacs that I made for her for xmas. Well after I clothed her lol Michael wanted to put her to bed so I started cleaning the kitchen...a few minutes later I hear aubry yelling and michael saying "AHHHHHHHHHHH babe!!!!" So I ran over to him to find my little monster eating her daddys face lol. Here are a few pics!!

1 comment: